Favorite eBooks

If you want some good fiction, read anything by Cormac McCarthy (Blood Meridian is my favorite-- very gritty). If you're looking for an easier read, I just read Gates of Fire by Stephen Pressfield (fiction about the Battle of Thermopylae in Ancient Greece), and it was pretty good... well-written, fast-paced, and entertaining. On the non-fiction side, I just read $100 Startup if you're at all an entrepreneur, it's a good, quick read. The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferris is pretty awesome health/fitness book that I'm working through right now (lost 12 lbs and put on a lot of lean muscles mass in just a few weeks since starting the book). Lastly, if you're looking for something historical, I'd highly recommend Theodore Rex, a biography about Teddy Roosevelt... really good. Hope this helps. Happy reading!

My favorite ebooks :

· Hirohito and the Making of Modern Japan, by Herbert P. Bix

· The Penal Colony, by Richard Herley

· Illicit Flirtations: Labor, Migration and Sex Trafficking in Tokyo, by Rhacel Parrenas

· Snuff, by Terry Pratchett

· Aces High: The War in the Air over the Western front 1914-18, by Alan Clark

· Norwegian Wood, by Haruki Murakami

· Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World, by Haruki Murakami

· The Wind-up Bird Chronicle: A Novel, by Haruki Murakami

· Elia Kazan, by Richard Shickel

· The Adventures of Ibn Battuta: A Muslim Traveler of the Fourteenth Centure, by Ross E. Dunn

· Rashomon Gate (A Sugawara Akitada Novel), by I. J. Parker

· Consider Phlebas (Culture), by Iain M. Banks

· Cyberabad Days, by Ian Mcdonald

· Queen of the South, by Arturo Perez-Reverte

· Clockwork Universe: Isaac Newton, the Royal Society and the Birth of the Modern World, by Edward Dolnick

· Robert Morris, by Charles Pappleye

· Embassytown, by China Mieville

· Area 51: An Uncensored History of America’s Top Secret Military Base, by Annie Jacobsen

· American Gods: The Tenth Anniversary Edition: A Novel, by Niel Gaiman

· Blood Meridian: or an Evening Rendess in the West, by Cormac Mccarthy

· The Dark Side of the Sun, by Terry Pratchett

Back