J-24 1978 Tillitson with standing trailer in Marshfield, MA

Discussion in 'J/24's For Sale' started by Paula Broome, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Paula Broome

Paula Broome New Member

City:
    Marshfield
    State:
    MA
    Cost:
    best offer
    Class: J-24 Equipment

Maker: Tillitson 3 sets of older sails

Year: 1978 trailer (as shown
    upload_2017-6-15_8-51-59.png

2. SCOTTSCHILLER3

SCOTTSCHILLER3 New Member

Have you sold it?

3. Paula Broome

Paula Broome New Member

sorry for the late response..
    I have not sold it..
    Paula

4. SCOTTSCHILLER3

SCOTTSCHILLER3 New Member

What do you mean by "standing" trailer? Is it road worthy? What are you willing to let it go for?

5. Paula Broome

Paula Broome New Member

I did not know how to describe the trailer.. It is made for the boat which sits in/on it.. The tires are about 4 yrs old.. they have seen very little mileage.. to and from launch site .. need air, but we have a pump.. I have had offers for trailer only but want to sell boat and trailer together.. I have over $5000 invested in it.. but do not know a fair price so am willing to negotiate an offer that is fair .. book value is $3800 and trailer value is $1400 .. I understand that cosmetic work needs to be done .. teak oiled, etc and I will sell for less.. and will power wash before you come.. make me a fair offer...

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  6. Paula Broome

Paula Broome New Member

[QUOTE="Paula Broome, post: 165850, member: 41432"
    Sunday:
    ]I did not know how to describe the trailer.. It is made for the boat which sits in/on it.. The tires are about 4 yrs old.. they have seen very little mileage.. to and from launch site .. need air, but we have a pump.. I have had offers for trailer only but want to sell boat and trailer together.. I have over $5000 invested in it.. but do not know a fair price so am willing to negotiate an offer that is fair .. book value is $3800 and trailer value is $1400 .. I understand that cosmetic work needs to be done .. teak oiled, etc and I will sell for less.. and will power wash before you come.. make me a fair offer...[/QUOTE]

Monday.. My son has said he will accept a mutual agreed upon price...