Sails for Omega 14 wanted

Discussion in 'Capri/Catalina 14 Classified Ads' started by c14_Jim, Jul 18, 2010.

1. c14_Jim

c14_Jim Sailing on Shelter Bay

I'm looking for a newer used mainsail for my omega 14. It came with a Flying Junior mainsail that is just a bit short in the foot, and very old. I'd also consider a jib if one is available. I'm not too far from Seattle (actually Hansville, WA). We have a fleet of two here in our harbor.

2. c14_Bernie

c14_Bernie New Member

sails

Jim,
    I may have some sails tucked away in storage. I will be a bit but i will check if I still have. Sold boat many years ago, sails are in bag. If I find them i will give them to you. If not ther is a place in Newport Beach called Minnies Ship Chandlery that has a huge inventory of sails at a reasoanble price. You can google them. If you cant find then I can get you the number

3. c14_Jim

c14_Jim Sailing on Shelter Bay

Bernie,
    I'm familiar with Minnies, having lived in Huntington Beach years ago. I will check there to see what their inventory is. I would be happy to pay for shipping or have my son-in-law pick them up if you are anywhere near Huntington Beach. Thanks for the response, Jim

4. c14_Bernie

c14_Bernie New Member

Saols

problem I grew up in HB, not far from there now! Most of my kids went to school at Marina in Huntington Beach

5. 1jsail1

1jsail1 New Member

I just purchased the same boat and it came with a new mainsail (I think it was used a few times). I am using the original sails and have no use for it.

Please send me a PM.

6. Char-shir

Char-shir New Member

1Jsail1, I don't know how to PM on this forum. could you please send info about the sail, color, etc? My email is teachchar@msn.com I am in Colorado as well.