laser advice

Seems high to me for a 13 year old boat even if it has been used very little. Research what a 1999 that has been used some goes for than add some $$ for the fact that this boat has had very little use. I sold a 1998 that I paid a professional to refinish the bottom to look like brand new and stay in the allowed weight for $2000. So I would guess maybe $3000 for this boat, add $400 for Seitech dolly (if that is what it is) and another $350 for the trailer and you get $3750. So to me no more than $3800-$4000 for this boat. That's my opinion.

I agree. No doubt a nice boat but is really hard to value this high. The minute you use the boat it will become a "used" 1999 and will have that value!

Not unless it comes with a LOT of upgrades and spares. There are just too many nice boats out there for much cheaper.

I paid $2200 (2 months ago) for 1998, good shape, dry mast step, 2 sails, dolly, and decent trailer.
I think it's a little bit high.

James

It's just like craigslist or eBay. People often have unrealistic expectations for what their used stuff it worth. Even if it comes with a bunch of stuff, its much to close to the cost of a brand-new boat.

Back