T-shirts.

jcstiefel

I'm interested in purchasing some t-shirts emblazoned with a Laser logo and perhaps a visual of the boat for members of our Laser club. Does anyone know of a US vendor that can supply those? Any leads will be appreciated.

I'm interested in purchasing some t-shirts emblazoned with a Laser logo and perhaps a visual of the boat for members of our Laser club. Does anyone know of a US vendor that can supply those? Any leads will be appreciated.

Thanks for the Kirby Torch source, but I really want t-shirts with LASER logo.

jcstiefel Member

Message Count:
New
jcstiefel said:
I'm interested in purchasing some t-shirts emblazoned with a Laser logo and perhaps a visual of the boat for members of our Laser club. Does anyone know of a US vendor that can supply those? Any leads will be appreciated.​
Thanks for the Kirby Torch source, but I really want t-shirts with LASER logo.​

Be sure to get the race legal shirts. You'll know you have those if the price is four times as much as any comparable shirt.

I'll make you a custom one if you're interested, it depends on how many you want but most print shops will make them very cheap with a quick turnaround time, I've had custom t-shirts made for under $5/ea, my hockey teams new jerseys cost $25/ea for 15 jerseys with custom printing and choice of numbers, the jersey's probably cost $15 each, they came out really well

We had tech t's printed for our fleet with a logo I designed, they came out awesome and they've lasted quite well, I would highly recommend tech's for sailors, it came in handy sailing a one design regatta in 90+F heat!

Back